NON-PROFIT REAL ESTATE
C. Frederick Wehba has enjoyed a lifetime of success as a business leader focused on real estate investment, finance and operations management through all phases of his career. Having completed more than $3billion of transactions across every class and operational format of commercial and residential real estate, his network is extensive and experience beyond reproach.
The Wehba Foundation is a perfect platform for Mr. Wehba to share these exceptional qualifications with a Christian and non-profit community around the globe as he transitions to a fulltime commitment with the foundation. At his direction, the Wehba Foundation will focus on providing support and counsel for complex real estate transactions involving non-profit, church and Christian organizations working to ensure the longevity of institutions dedicated to the purpose of education, worship, community, shelter and care.
The Wehba Foundation will look to provide support for real estate needs in the following areas:
- Church Formation
- Charter and Private School Development
- Senior Care
- Child Care
- Low Income Housing
- Homeless Shelters
This support will cover a wide range of consultative services, including but not limited to:
- Property Search – Identifying properties for specific use and long-term potential.
- Ownership Strategies – Advising on when to lease and when to buy.
- Acquisitions – Negotiating beneficial property purchase structures.
- Financial Strategies – Identifying funding, subsidies and loans tailored to project needs.
- Development – Undertaking the construction of a new facility.
- Redevelopment – Transforming existing real estate to meet a new operational format.
- Operations – Effectively operating and maintaining properties for long-term value.
- Dispositions – Selling existing real estate assets for optimized returns.